If your college student is returning to campus have them pack an emergency Covid-bag in case they test positive and have to quarantine. In these uncertain times, the possibility exists that your child may test positive, and have to leave his or her dorm for a quarantine location. It’s probably a VERY GOOD idea to have a pre-packed Quarantine bag in his or her closet. It would be so much easier to ask a roommate to grab “the blue Under Armour bag in my closet and my laptop” then to try to figure out what he or she will want for two weeks.
COVID QUARANTINE BAG:
- Extra cell phone charger
- List of important peoples’ phone numbers written out, and a list of any allergies
- 2 or more complete changes of comfortable clothes (e.g., sweats, pajama pants, t-shirts)
- Fuzzy socks
- Fleece throw blanket (I took the tiniest one in the house and squished it into an XL Baggie, the forced the extra air out.)
- Cough Drops
- Tylenol to bring fever down, help with aches
- Vicks Vape-O Rub
- Mucinex DM or Robitussin Cough & Chest Congestion
- Body lotion, feminine hygiene, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, hair brush, hair ties
- Prescription medications
- A few masks
- Some sort of distraction – even a coloring book and crayons, or a deck of cards.
Good luck to all the college students starting their freshman year and/or returning students!
The attorneys at Drury Pullen, A Professional Law Corporation are available to assist you with your family law needs during these challenging times. Feel free to call us 24/7 at (805) 879-7523 and leave a message if you do not reach a live person. Calls will be returned as they are received. You are also welcome to contact us via the Contact Us page on our website. We remain available to our clients and community with remote services such as court filings, negotiations, mediation and emergency services. Please follow us on Instagram @CaliforniaDivorce and come back to this blog for more information.