Even though the Courts in California are closed, you can keep your divorce moving forward.
While the pandemic poses a host of unprecedented problems nationwide, Santa Barbara attorneys, Jennifer E. Drury and Susanna V. Pullen, confront some of your most-asked questions regarding divorce-related matters.
- How can I move forward with my divorce when the courts are closed?
- Should I continue to follow custody orders?
- What if there is an emergency? Can I get into court?
- What do I do with my kids if my former spouse is sick?
- What do I do if I am being abused or know someone who is being abused?
Our Divorce & COVID-19 e-book addresses these questions and more. Download today!
The attorneys at Drury Pullen, A Professional Law Corporation are available to assist you with your family law needs during these challenging times. Feel free to call us at (805) 879-7523 and leave a message if you do not reach a live person. Calls will be returned as they are received. You are also welcome to email us at [email protected]. We remain available to our current clients and future with remote services such as court filings, negotiations, mediation and emergency services. Please follow us on Instagram @CaliforniaDivorce and come back to this blog for more information.