- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1993), Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honors Society;
- University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 1996), The Transnational Lawyer Law Review, Associate Managing Editor.
- State Bar of California (May, 1997); all courts in the State of California;
- United States District Court, Eastern District;
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit;
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association;
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists;
- Santa Barbara Women Lawyers.
- California State Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento, Spring 1995;
- Federal Reserve Bank, San Francisco, Winter Break 1996;
- Freidberg & Parker, formerly Freidberg Law Corporation, May 1995 through May 1997.
- Established Drury Pullen, A Professional Law Corporation May 2004 – present, emphasizing all aspects of family law litigation;
- Friedberg & Parker, Of Counsel, May 2004 – 2009;
- Freidberg & Parker, February 2001 to May 2004, primarily in the areas of legal malpractice, complex business litigation, and toxic tort;
- Greenfield Hardy, formerly Greenfield Law Firm, Cameron Park, Attorney, November 1997 through January 2001, performing all aspects of litigation in the defense of general liability claims for water districts and other public entities;
- Federal Reserve Bank, San Francisco, Staff Attorney, May 1997 through October 1997, primarily drafting motions to dismiss claims brought in federal court.